Wednesday 16 September 2020

Ready for Toppers?

Catriona and Roderick continued work on the main wall, whilst I faffed around at the stile leading to the road. As they diligently worked towards the final height of the wall I stood and stared at the stile wondering what the heck to do. After having taken it down, my final though was - Sugar it. So I went to hamper Catriona and Rod at the wall face.

The main wall is now up to height, looking good, and ready for toppers next week. With just the gap at the east end to fill in.

I've rung North Yorks County Council pathways department, who told me to e-mail in my request for guidance on the stile - so I expect we'll be hearing from them some time in 2022.

Progress on the main Wall:





Disassembling another stile:




Richard H.
No. waller:3

No comments:

Post a Comment